Tipalti is a third-party app that Credit Hero Score (CHS) uses to organize, automate, and distribute payments to CHS affiliates. Creating a Tipalti account allows you to receive payouts for your Credit Hero Score affiliate commissions.
In this article, you will learn about:
To start, make sure you have the following:
How do I set up a Tipalti account?
- Log in to your Credit Hero Score affiliate portal
- Click on Payout Details to the left
- Click on the SETUP TIPALTI ACCOUNT button
- Click on the UPDATE PAYOUT DETAILS button
- Fill out the contact details Information form and click on Next
- Fill out your desired Payment Method information and click on Next
- Fill out the Tax Form and click on Next
- Complete any subsequent prompts as needed
Important Note: Payouts happen on the 8th of every month (unless on a weekend or holiday, then the Friday before) with the following considerations:
- You must have accrued a minimum of $100 in affiliate commissions to receive a payout.
- Any value under $100 will roll forward to be evaluated for payout on the next payout date.